Monday, June 4, 2012

Final Post

The title of this post may be slightly misleading, as I still have some posts that I want to share, but I want to take this opportunity to reflect back on my project. The biggest success in my project was how the stand came out.  I am extremely pleased with it, and feel really good about presenting it on Monday.  Throughout this project, I have learned a lot about time management.  I wish that I could have done more in the beginning of my project, as I have found that in the past few weeks I have been scrambling to complete my project on time.  I would have liked to be done with the building by now, so I could focus on the magazine article, but that didn't happen, and I still have to complete the woodworking.  Overall I am very glad that I decided to do the WISE program, it has been a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment